Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
39 shared her wisdom @ 11:03 AM
Ju ar.. don't be stupid. we go to school to study -.- and the recess and lunch are for you to study for EOYs and revise drills. and to eat, obviously. And when you take bus, you can either revise for EOYs or sleep. As for IPW, you can crap all you want, treat it as a free time, finish up everything and be a happy human. ha. >.<
ok, squadmates. I shall tell you my life number, heart number and.. erm.. destiny number??? ahaha. btw, I'm in com lab slacking off in the IPW lesson =) I can't find my writing portfolio!!!! >.<
crap oh crap. my bloggie!!!! I need it to tell you my numbers!!! :'(
oh crap. I want to learn fen1 shen1 shu4!!! so I can split into two and go anywhere I want. ='( oh, help help!!! *stuggling in the seas of despair*. I'm depressed today. Don't know why. help
life number:
-I cannot be deceived
-I am independent
-I need freedom
-I am optimistic
-believe in right or wrong in extreme, which means I will strongly believe or disbelieve =)
-loyal to friends, family, etc etc
-bubbly
-happy-go-lucky
-serious about my goals, and can attain my goal
-like to travel
-easily misunderstood
-is unique
-often shocks people
-care only about the future, but not the present
-knows the future
-has a different lifestyle from others
-excited over impossible things(like aliens, etc etc)
-stubborn
-cares a lot about friendship
-don't care about surroundings / place to live
according to it, I am:
-hardworking
-sensible
-logical
-materialistic
I shall not give out my personality and karmic number.
heart number:
-sensitive
-kind
-vulnerable
-give care
-gifted healers
-needs security in any relationships
-decided what they want
-cannot be persuaded to change mind=obstinate
-has inner faith
-follows own ideals/principles
destiny number:
-successful in business if self-employed
-perfectionist
-love to make people happy
-attractive
-demands partner to look good
********************
hehs. I still don't understand some like, gifted healer, or the perfectionist, or the attractive part.but somehow or another, some really fits me. btw, there are alot that doesn't fit me. like the... well, go look for it yourself. =)
********************
HAHA. basically, I feel crap. ohno. This post is damn damn long. =( help me be bubbly, squidmates =(
Zhi Ying(I am not bambi >.<)
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt