Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 urgh. =O( <-- see? big fat nose and not very happy either---> =O( ok, fine, I shall not crap. finest warmest greetings from Zhi Ying =O(
39 shared her wisdom @ 3:38 PM
I
Am
Doing
My
HTML
instead
of
muggin
and
I
broke
my
declaration
HOW???
oh crap. This shall be my declaration on our squad blog then. =) I shall type it down:
Declaration of Neo Zhi Ying:
+
I, Neo Zhi Ying, hereby solemnly pledge type that I am going to mug till after EOYs when I shall
start crapping and blogging and playing again.
no signature is required as this is a type-written letter declaration.
Thank You.
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt