Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Monday, October 24, 2005
39 shared her wisdom @ 12:18 AM
Dear Ju,
I would like to use this message to thank you for all that you have drawn for the proposal. I know that now you are so good that you can even draw the NP crest in your sleep, because of the so many time we spoilt your masterpieces. You have really drawn alot for this proposal and I daresay without you this proposal would not have be a success(whether it is anot we don't know, but to me it is already). Also for the many special, great and artistic ideas you gave. And also sacrificing your precious sleep for the proposal.
In this post, I would also like to thank...
Yuan Han--for always coming cos she always could
Zhiyi--for the nicest drawn boot sole
Yin Hwee--for her artistic ideas and clear mind
Yung Hian--for always being there whenever she could and allowing us to mess up herhouse to do this proposal
Jie Qi--for being online and editing my part of the proposal
Pamela--for her fast typing
Rachel-- for coming during her PSGL training break
Yu Ying--for helping me sort out the messy pieces of different proposals (old and new)
Jin Ying--for coming when she could
Jin Qing--for coming when she could
Zhi Ying--for always coming cos she always could
Ying Hui--for trying to come
Sijia--for always coming cos she always could
Hui Shan--for always coming cos she always could
Jia Wen--for formatting the written proposal for me
Ju,
I want to apologise for giving you so much to do until you beng1 kui4. Don't blame yourself for not being able to finish it on time, its not your fault. We gave you too much. I would like to ask whoever who has the power to, to give me artistic talent at this point in time, 24 October 2005 1. 19 a.m , so that I can now save my squadmate who is now in dire condition, trying to finish all the drawings she was asked to do. I want the person who has artistic talent to be me not liying, so that I can draw all the things for her and let her go to bed. I want to save my squadmate from all the torture she will put herself in from this moment onwards till tomorrow for not finish the work on time cos she's tired and is practically crying. I can feel it. And what is the cause of this, may I ask? Because she has artistic talent and can draw well.
I am sorry Ju, and as I say this, I cry and I mean it, for not being able to help you and be there for you when you needed someone to share the workload. I am sorry for pushing all the drawing work to you. I SWEAR, and I really mean it, upon my whole entire life and everything that I have that I would help you if I could draw as well as you. I SWEAR that I do not blame you so don't take the fact that you didn't finish the drawings on time as your fault.
Ju,
As a squadmate, I love you as much as you love all other squadmates and may that be the fuel that would keep you going.
This post might sound really touchy but I really mean it. T.T
Jomain
24 October 2005
1.38am
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt