Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Thursday, November 24, 2005 sorry...I meant not going today. Today is psle result day, also our future junior's important day. We should support them. But how? I have a solution! support the whole country's P6 students then we won't leave them out. Imagine if next year's batch has only nine people then when they fall in beside us it would be so pathetic...haha...actually i wish there are 22 people then one person quit...then become 21 people... 21 is my favourite number. i was even born on the 21st. -deborah-
39 shared her wisdom @ 11:29 AM
suicide is painless
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt