Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
39 shared her wisdom @ 8:03 PM
wah. so long never blog le=) y'all oso huh... tsk tsk tsk. Ok. This is so damn creepy can. Yesterday, I remembered I read a book about a gal and a talking dog, but when I looked for that storyline, but somehow or another, I dint remember the name of the book.
and guess wad? I looked through ALL my books and I can't find the storyline in ANY of the books!!!! OMG OMG. Then I checked all the books again and again.
But still no sign. Then I told my mum. And she dint believe me. And somehow, goosebumps rose(or wadever you call that) on my damn skin. I suddenly realised that whenever I wanted to borrow a book, I would examine everything on the cover, the words and the pictures. But for that book, I dint know the pickup lines(or wadever) or even the author or the illustrations!!!
and and and... *shivers* I dint remember when I took the book from the shelf.. and I oso dint keep it, and I dint remember where I sat to read it, and and.....*wails* I think that I read that storyline from a dream. and it was so real that I actually thought that I read IT!!! *bawls*
It's either from my past life or I'll read it from the future, or even worse, In another place not on earth... *hyperventilates* I'm scared, terribly scared, cos this is the FIRST time that I actually confused my dream with real life!! Am I too stressed that I have jing1 shen2 fen1 lie4 zheng4??
***scared and confused zeckie***
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt