Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 7:59 PM
Jiawen, you are utterly lame -.-
Oh yes. todday I had muscle ache and guess what?? I ran around in chinatown with a friend to look for props and stuff. what crap.
From now on, I shall be more hardworking. And my friends do not take risks, but I do. strange eh?? So I'm a RISK TAKER!! =))
oh yar.. The tarot cards report on the zaobao shows that cancer ppl have to work with other ppl in a same direction. And throughout this week, I will find that some of the ppl around me has some different sides to them, well, I think the latter is quite true, but the former I dun think so... haiz...
LALALLAa.. I shall remain neutral in class. my friend who went to chinatown with me actually notices that I'm more relaxed with squadmates than with the ex-mco4. That's a nice thing, ain't it?? =D
~the alloy zinc~ (is zinc an alloy??) =S
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt