Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 10:14 PM
I am Ju Li Ying.
Name 20 ppl u can think of at the top of your head. Dun read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.
1. jomain
2. ashin
3. adriano
4. jieqi
5. deborah
6. yinhwee
7. jiawen
8. yunghian
9. huishan
10. zhiying
11. jinqing
12. hamster
13. zhiyi
14. yuanhan
15. rouying
16. sijia
17. jay chou... ???
18. mumble woman
19. neigh neigh
20. monk
How did you meet 14?
I met her during first act and thought her name was yuenan (Vietnam)
What would you do if you never met 1?
Live my life as usual?
What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Firstly I would congratulate the monk because he finally stopped thinking that it's a sin to like woman. Secondly I would congratulate huishan because she finally started liking men. Ok lah it's a monk budden... Thirdly I will tell them everything I know on contraeceptive methods.
Did you ever like 19?
God I'd rather drown myself in the toilet bowl.
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Lim Yin Hwee does not deserve Jay Chou... I do.
Describe 3
LOLOLOL. Adriano is very cute (but I stopped liking him) and he is very rich and he has white specs and he can sing very well and he is very short and he needs braces for his teeth and he is very funny and he has nice hair.
Do you think 8 is attractive?
Oh sure. The way yunghian's mouth bends into a sexy upside down semicircle everytime she smiles... so attractive! *takes out plastic bag*
Tell me something about 7
Jiawen is abnormal. Stay away from her! Don't say I didn't tell you... I mean, she thinks that I am rough! Someone as gentle and caring as me!!!
Do you know any of 12's family?
Yes. Hamster has a nice owner which is me. Hamster's mother is hamster's father's sister. Hamster's siblings all die already except him. Hamster used to have a fat neighbour who died of old age.
Whats 8's favourite?
Crapping.
What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
How can? Jinqing is too devoted to her ahem. Should have seen the way she skipped about during NPDP.
What language does 15 speak?
Gibberish.
How old is 16 now?
13 years and a few months old.
When was the last time you talked to 13?
MSN just now.
Who's 2 favourite band/singer?
Ehhh Beatles?
Would you date 7?
I'd rather date a twig I found at the roadside. NO lah i want to date 2 if he's 15 yrs younger.
Is 15 single?
hur ya.
What's 10's last name?
neo
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
pui pui pui.
What school does 3 go to?
lolol temasek.
Where does 6 live?
boonlay.
Whats your favourite thing about 5?
her sister and her resourcefulness and gossips and how she can fall down thrice in an hour
Have you seen no.1 naked?
No. But when she bathed Huishan was beside her and they were both naked. What a pity they were in different cubicles.
5 ppl I tag to do this???
1. adriano (as if)
2. hamster (as if)
3. jay chou (as if)
4. ashin (as if)
5. monk (as if!)
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt