Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 10:25 PM
I've decided to crap out a post here. whee. this is the horrible zhiying, since this horrible zhiying is unable to invite squadmates to bbq.. haiyo.. so this is something of the horoscope: cancer. MY HOROSCOPE. you can decide not to read anyway... lalla. This is translated by me. horrible translation anyway.
horrifying. I've got a horribly fascinating stuff about people whose horoscope is cancer. WHEEE!!! so this is translated from korean to chinese to ENGLISH!! niahaha. Apparently I translate it from chinese to english one.. =)
horoscope: cancer (crab, animal with shell)
guardian object: the moon
type: water (I guessed this a long time ago, since I like water so much)
symbol: the two pincers
represents: great influence from people= easily touched -.-, protectiveness, values family ties. a great leader (poof. I laugh<-- this is not seen in text, my opinion la)
perfect guy for cancer: sensitive, cares a lot
cancer appears due north during spring. it is represented by the two pincers of a crab. The guardians of cancer are the sun and moon(actually I guessed that out a long time ago. dunno why. I find that I wished I had a necklace with a black line and half of a sun and crescent moon. I can even visualize it. maybe that could be a present =)) The guardian goddess for cancer is the goddess of love, Diana.
people who are Cancer are usually full of motherly love, emotional, easily influenced. Is usually warm towards others, has common knowledge of stuff, but is protective of oneself true feelings, usually hide them, and refuses own private life to be disturbed.
Guys that belong to the horoscope of cancer loves their family a lot. He will usually spend a lot of time organizing his feelings, and is usually proactive; he can sit and stone for the whole night, and unless you are sensitive enough, you may feel that you are sitting with a block of wood.(heehee. why do I feel like it is talking about me?? )
Cancer belongs to the water type, which represents that the people whose horoscope is cancer are usually led on by their great and powerful emotions in their actions. when they decide to love, they will talk those kind of forever love. (?_?) They have a strong shell for their emotions, which proves difficult for anyone to penetrate into their minds and understand them. But when they like someone, that someone will become the center for their emotions. (O_O)
the guys of cancer will like to mix around with girls and joke around with them, but they will never let any of these affect their emotional life a.k.a. love life -.-
people of cancer usually jokes around but are definitely loyal
love loyalty: 70%
The rest, well, I dunno what to make of it. but.. I feel that most of it applies to me. most of the sentences in brackets are usually my opinions la.. =) So I'm going to post this on squad blog too... for fun and laughter, peace and joy-- issit? *quoted from zhee*
--adapted from zhiying's blog
BYE BYE!!
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt