Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Friday, June 09, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 6:58 PM
Hello. Liying reports for squad outing today.
Yinhwee was very pro at bowling. For the first game she got 4 strikes in a row then a lot of spares and got a total score of 128, though according to her claims was not her personal best, which was 140. Jiawen got 25 for the first game.
For the second game, Yinhwee lost her mind and didn't get strike/spare. Jiawen got 60 something which was almost her personal best.
Forty seems to find the balls a bit too heavy.
After bowling competition we went northpoint to eat and my noodles was too hot. Hot as in spicy. So I didn't finish.
After that we strolled around Northpoint aimless like ants looking for honey, then I went to cut my hair. I told the woman I want spikes and her excuse was that my hair grows downwards but she styled my hair and made them stand anyway. So yay I will have spiky hair if I put Gatsby strong hold gel which I will tell my mother to buy for me. So attitude, yay.
After that we went to Zhiying's house to play and Zhiying's brother is very kaypo and keep wanting to watch TV when he got like 5 out of 10 wrong for his forgotwhatyoucallit that lets you fill in alphabets which represents words. I always get like full marks for those lor. Wuahahaha!! *salty egg man pose*
After that we went home and crapped a lot on the way. Oh and it's *ultraman pose* hohoho.
Liying finishes reporting.
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt