Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Thursday, June 15, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 6:53 PM
Hi, I am Ju Li Ying. I suspect a nerve exposure in one of my teeth. Everytime I drink a cold drink a shocking pain will shoot up my teeth sending me writhing on the floor with utter agony.
the sea before I managed to stick my head out of the water.
Today is Yunghian's birthday. I have composed a song for her. A part of a song rather. Composed a parody of the song rather. Okay, do you know why I sound so crappy? Because today is Yunghian's birthday. Anyway, the song takes the tune of Silent All These Years. This song takes the first person's perspective of Ng Yung Hian, and obviously the syllables are incongruent with the tune -____-'' But not many people know this song anyway.
Crappy All These Years
Excuse me but can I talk to you for a while
I will be less crappy if you're 5566
I got Sun Xie Zhi in my room singing songs again
Yeah I can hear that
Been saved again by my nice squadmates
I got something to crap you know
But no one listens (except my squadmates)
Yes I know what you think of me (crappy)
You never shut-up (just like me)
Yay I can hear 5566
But I am always this crappy
In these squad of 13
With 39 as the name
Hey but I don't care
Cause sometimes I said sometimes
I hear myself talk
And it's been crappy
Crappy All These Years
So you found a girl
Who thinks really deep thougts
What's so amazing about really deep thoughts
Because I am crappy and crappy is the best
How's that crappiness for you
My crap got lost in a squad blog
You think there's a crappier person (no way)
Where some crap have gone
I got 25 bucks and a crappy mouth
Do you think it's enough
To let us be the best squad
Years go by
Will I still be crappy (definitely)
For somebody else to understand (we all do)
Years go by
If I'm stripped off of my crappiness (no way)
And the orange clouds (so crappy)
Raining during PT
Years go by
Will I choke on cokies
Till finally there is nothing left
One more casualty (PT too hiong)
You know I'm too crappy
Crappy
Crappy
Well I love the way we crap the whole day
Your eyes focus on my downwards mouth shape
Let's hear what you think of me now
But baby don't look up
I'm turning crappier
Your mother shows up with an angry face
She scolds you for calling me crappy and gay
Everybody lookin' at you here
Take hold of my hand
We go celebrate my birthday together bah, nevermind
Crappy all these years
Crappy all these years
Crappier all these yearrrrrsssss...
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt