Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Friday, June 16, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 9:14 PM
HI!!!!! *overenthusiastic waving of hand* I found this amusing stuff that the cameraman had taken, which kept me highly amused during this "world-cup" time.. ahhaha. This is kopped from my tagboardless blog. ahahaha. I think Jiawen might find this amusing.. hhaha. A photo that the cameraman has taken, the angle, is so WRONG. they should do the editing nicer. ohohho
hahhahahahaha. I found a superbly amusing fact. no. make that TWO. ahhahaa...
OMG. I can't stop laughing. It's about this world cup thing I think the cameraman is super lousy or he caught the pictures at the wrong angle!! wahahaha.. ok. let me continue. I think my brain is not straight when I fist saw this picture that arrested my attention. wait. I go scan in the pic. It is found in straits times, sports section, last page. ok here you go--"the straits times-- home-- friday, june 16, h38, sports section".. still scanning.. I really think I am crooked. uh oh.
ok, honestly, my scanning tecnique is horrible, but I'm done...
Interesting. Look at the hands. seriously, I think I am influenced by.. dunno who. haha. ok. My bro, after seeing this picture, he told me that his friend told him that during the world between dunno what country and dunno what country, there was this player who seems to have headbutted into the other player, trying to jump his way to kick the ball.. wahahha, and guess where he seems to headbutt? the other players "in-between the thighs. uh huh. I think you get what I mean. I never knew bored out people watching soccer can be so amusing.. WAHHAHA. I think I'm going to post this on squad blog. wheeeee
goodbye for now, jiayou for ATC!!! :)
-zhiying-
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt