Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 8:01 PM
Let me help everyone revive this poor blog.
I shall hereby list down all the squad projects:
1. Squad with Love (squad tee)
2. Ju Liying's birthday present
3. Squad with Brains (squad tee)
4. Squad with Style (squad tee)
5. Squad with 13 people (squad tee)
6. Rollerblading course
7. KBOX No. 3
8. Hip hop lessons
9. Squad converse shoes
10. Squad hairstyle (spikes)
Ok some is I made up one.
Do you know there's a PE teacher in NY whose name is Lee Ying? I think Lee Ying looks nicer than Liying. I'll change my name to Joo Lee Ying. See if people like Jomain and Huishan dare to call me Jee Liying again. These two, copy until so obvious. haiya.
Sabbaticals were okay. *tears* I'M SORRY I LIED!
Chemistry was boring. We made toothpaste and soap.
Chinese Dance was agonising but funner. =] smirks. And we see NYH niu3 pi4 gu3.
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt