Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Sunday, August 27, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 2:50 PM
Dear all, being inspired by Jomain, I shall also write a post regarding my future. Sorry that I'll have to flood her post down. *sigh* I am Jee Li Ying by the way.
When I grow up, I'm going to be a dentist, or more specifically, an orthondonist. Deborah should be very familiar with this word. An orthondonist is a braces specialist. Why an orthondonist? Because it's the cleanest job for a dentist, and it yield's a hefty sum of money! But of course, being a orthondonist does not mean that I cannot treat other types of oral diseases. It just means that rich people will pay more to let their kids have their braces at my place, because I am a professional! Thank you thank you.
Why not a doctor? Because I don't like to see huge amounts of blood! The bio video traumatised me for eternity. I do not wish to elaborate. I'm also afraid to kill people because I am a very careless person. I break 10 cups, spill 8422499 cups of water and fall down 10 times every year. Just look at my knee. Also, according to mr doc, being a doctor means that during the 4 years you are working as an apprentice at the government hospital or if you decided to work in a hospital instead of opening a clinic, you will have to do night shifts and rush back to the hospital in case of emergeny cases. How can? I need my beauty sleep or else I will have pimples!
Anyway! How should I become a dentist? I shall first take triple science at the secondary level! Why triple science when it is not fundamental? Because the subject combination that concerns your future is at the JC level! The subjects you choose at the secondary level is mainly to strengthen your foundation. Whereas subjects like history, geography and lit are easy to catch up on, it isn't so for physics! And I do not dare to think about what kind of doctor I'll become if were to stop learning physics at electricity.
At JC level, I am going to take up Chem+Physics and History, with Biology as my in-depth study subject (is that H1 level or H3 level? I forgot). However, if physics is more important than biology in being an orthondonist, then I am swopping their places, and so on and so forth. The choice of a Humans subject is so that I can be a Lawyer if I don't qualify for the Medical School. My CCA in JC will be a slack CCA like Science Club so as to facilitate mugging for the President's Scholarship. If chosen, I shall attend the Harvard Medical School. However, studying in a Medcial school takes more time than other courses.
I shall skip years however and only take 2 years to finish my studies instead of the typical 5, then jump straight to Masters then to PhDs. By the age of 30, I shall get my PhDs and have a strong stand in the dentistry world. I will work as I study by the way. After that I will work in a government's hospital, later on opening Jomain's long-awaited hospital/clinic. Hospital is a bit too exaggerated though. My grandfather used to be the yuan4zhang3 of dunnowhat hospital, and I can tell you it's not easy to maintain! So I shall open up a clinic for minor cases (because I am scared of blood and killing people), then help kids do their braces!
I will then open a series of dentals island-wide or maybe even in other countries. By the age of 45 I shall have a capital of at least 500 million dollars and then retire. I shall go to New Zealand with my parents. We will live happily ever after. I will then save a few f0r myself to provide me with money in case i run out of money, and sell the rest.
Maybe I'll adopt a few kids. Then I won't sell the clinics. I will then milk cows in new zealand and drink fresh milkshake every day. I will have 10 chefs to cook for me. One of them must be an auntie who knows how to make nice kimchi, barbeque pork, and steamboat. And rice cake with red bean paste also.
Other chefs should know how to make nice sushi. I want fresh raw sashimi everyday. And I want char beehoon and porridge with animal protein! And I want banana ice cream and yoghurt ice cream and apple crumbles! And I want a farm! Must have all the fruits in the world! And I want cakes! Ooohhh! Yipee!!!
SO EVERYBODY. CHOOSE TRIPLE SCIENCE NOW!
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt