Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 11:37 AM
Now this is where it belongs...
Calling out to all members of the Secret Stylo Community.
I repeat, calling out to all members of the Secret Stylo Community.
This is enthu speaking. This is enthu speaking.
Because of enthu's enthusiasm, enthu would like to thank PG LEE SI JIA for her birthday present! She's enthu's only sqdmate to gib her bday present whereas now everyone in the squad owes her about 5 bucks (not excluding PG LEE SI JIA of course) or 50 dollars in total.
PG LEE SI JIA gibbed enthu a heart keychain! Hmmm... is that a hint?
Yes. It's a beautiful world we live in.
Bye bye I am not going to school tomorrow because I am sick and I puked boohoohoo!! And my unfeeling teacher still decided to mark my paper boohoohoo! And I know how bile and gastric juice look like now boohoohoo!!!!
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt