Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Sunday, September 10, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 4:13 PM
Good afternoon one and all. This is PG Ju Liying, your president for nothing.
I'm here to share with you all today, a good news. I will have 3 consecutive Sundays free. What does this mean? This means that, for 3 consecutive Sundays, I am free.
Thank you, one and all.
One and all, I have 3 hamsters. Hamster, Retardie and Retardo. Retardo is more retarded than Retardie, as she dropped herself into the drain and stayed there strugging for one night before my mum fished her out. Thus, water has gone into her brain, and just like one and all, she became more retarded. Retardie is more clever, as she ran away and hid food in the studyroom and pretended nothing had happened. If my mother had not spring cleaned the house, those hamster food will never return to the carbon cycle.
Dearest one and all, EOYs are coming. I sincerely hope that everyone will study hard and strive to be a respected member of the society in the future.
One and all, I forgot to tell one and all, my hamster called Hamster a.k.a. Ah Pig a.k.a. Ichiwa a.k.a. Laoshu likes to eat raisins.
One and all, Science is difficult.
One and all, as one and all can probably tell, I am typing incoherent rubbish. I do not deserve to be the president of nothing. One and all, goodbye.
*transforms*
*taps the microphone*
*groans from the audience*
Killer Siah!
*taps the microphone some more*
*groans from the audience* Noooo...
Killer Siah!
*walks down the stage*
*people throw banana peel*
[btw the new council president looks so plain jane and not famous in the sch]
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt