Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Saturday, October 07, 2006
39 shared her wisdom @ 6:55 PM
Good afternoon one and all, this is PG Ju Liying, your president of nothing. In view of the outdated blog, I have decided to post a post for everyone's enjoyment while you are on your way to emerge from your adolescences as lovely, strong, free-willed young ladies of the new generation. My dearest squadmates from 2o3 may find this introduction a bit familiar as with how I introduced myself on the class blog, but fear not, for fearing makes you afraided.
First of all, I would like to address the issue of the atrocious air quality. As a victim myself, I feel that there is a need for Mr. Haze to realise the importance of making himself scarce as soon as possible, for the Squad Chalet, an annual event organised by the prestigious organisation known as Pretty Girls of Batch 39, is coming. I wonder, very personally, if the harmful gaess mixes with the water in the swimming pool (pardon me for my poor Scientific knowledge), will we then be swimming in acidic water? Unless it's an indoor swimming pool of course!
Next, I would like to share with you all a very interesting attempt made by Retardie, cute evil hamster owned by PG Ju Liying, to escape from the comforts of her home. It was a peaceful afternoon as PG Ju Liying was earning neopoints, when her mama screamed from the kitchen, "YOUR HAMSTER HAS ESCAPEDDD!". PG Ju Liying then dashed to the kitchen, where she saw Retardie playing with her mama's foot. She was then sent back to her home where she slept peacefully for the rest of the afternoon and has yet to wake up.
According to reliable sources, cute chubby Retardo was sleeping when she felt cute evil Retardie climbing on to of top onto the second level of their high-tech cage, of which my mama forgot to close the cover. Retardie then attempted suicide and tried to jump off from the second level, but failed.
It is reported that Retardie then went gnawing at my mama's foot, hoping that she'll step on her and indirectly kill her. But my mama is a very nice person and carefully took her back to her cage, not before screaming of course. And Ju Liying lost a chance of getting a high score for Volcano Run too. Dear all, from this incident, I realised the need to educate my hamsters. They should all know that attempting suicide is illegal in Singapore.
That's all for this afternoon's crapments. Thank you very much, and I hope you have a nice day.
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt