Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Saturday, January 13, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 4:32 PM
after dry shoot yesterday,I had to take MRT to Dhoby Ghuat station as I was supposed to make my way to Parkway Parade to meet my mother as my brother was having tuition there.
It was drizzling but stupid me didnt have an umbrella. So, I walked through the rain and crossed the road to park mall and took bus 36. (instructed by my mother) I was shocked to realise later that I had made one big round and was back outside the bus stop outside Plaza Sing!! i called my mother and she was like "oh ya hor...you can just take the bus frm the bus stop outside Plaza Sing..."
I was rather amused by her la. made me walk in the rain and spend half an hour on a damn freezing cold bus to realise that i was back at the same place again....
Like I said, the bus was damn freezing cold. I was wearing my jacket but was still freezing lor. The bus's lights were very dim and the windows were blurr and misty. I could practically do nothing on the bus as my MP3 was out of batt.
Then, at this particular stop, many ppl got up the bus. I started analysing everyone on the bus due to boredom (there was a heavy jam and the bus was practically NOT moving).
As I looked at everyone standing, I saw this person standing at the EXIT door who looked like HER. I was shocked. As the bus was rather dark, I could not see this person clearly, so, i stared at her, trying to see if my eyes were deceiving me. And then, suddenly, she turned and looked at me. I looked into her eyes and well, YES! it was definitely her!
However, as I looked at the clothes she was wearing, it didnt seem like her. High-heeled shoes...hmm. For a moment, I told myself that I was crazy and that this particular person is not HER, but just LOOK like her. She was wearing a ring on the middle finger of her left hand!
(dont blame me for scrutinizing her...I was really bored and the bus was very cold...so, i wanted to divert my attention frm the fact that i was freezing.)
Sadly, i didnt get to see who that person really was as she got down one stop earlier. 'til now, whether that person is HER or not is still a mystery!
-.-
hmm... ... I feel like as if I am writing an essay.
-.-
*`small triangle[:[
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt