Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 7:56 AM
I had a weird dream yesterday. MUAHAHA. Some squadmates and I were sitting together at the last row of a public bus and this particular person (shant be revealed but pls, it is NOT HER if that's what you are thinking of. I have totally no interest with this person.haha.) was sitting in front of me.
An aunty came up the bus and asked a question that was so stupid we all couldnt stand her. I exclaimed "So stupid la.." Then, this particular person turned around and said "Aiyah, never mind la. She's a aunty mah."
HAHA. so funny...
-.-
but whatever it is, this is just a DREAM.
:D
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt