Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 1:48 PM
I am flooding squad blog with my posts again.
Er i missed doraemon on le le wo today (again!) because i woke up at 12pm boohoohoo. I started seeing everything in company colours. My toothbrush is delta, my brother's cup is bravo, my wallet (the one with a hole) is alpha, the msn messenger is er charlie haha.
My voice was really weird just now and i sounded like a frog but now it's back to normal! :D
I realised nobody blogged in detail about atc. Eveybody's just too lazy! Including me.. Sqdms please blog about atc!!
I am sianed.. I have nothing to do. Oh wait, I still have my huge pile of homework to finish! How great. I want to escape from my homework boohoohoo but I am scared of Jasmine Tan she knows my name now nooooooooooooooooo i still have to do my maths remedial homework if i dont want to get killed by her :(
And erm Mr Han who can rant on for the whole lesson if the whole class didn't do his two IH source based ws. So far the only person i know who has started on IH source based is.. Jinqing and zhiyi. Most probably Sijia too.
I feel like falling sick. I haven't been absent from school since 2005. I am sianed. I am tired. I want to sleep. Bye bye squadmates.
jieqi again again
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt