Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 7:19 PM
I'm so sorry i cant help blogging!!!
And I don't have my own blog :D I don't dare to have my own blog anymore. After I realised that I posted stupid posts on my blog in sec one -.-"
1 hour 20 minutes ago (erm jq 2 hours now liao), Jinqing told me she was blogging. 1 hour 20 minutes later (now), I see no blog entry?!!
Ho Jin Qing ah Ho Jin Qing...
I had KFC for dinner. Too much fast food oh no!
Anyway erm olivia maam's blog post is very touching.
I am so sad. The last normal act we had was very long ago.......
random random. I am sec 3 already. random random. Charlie 05 was 2 years ago already. random random.
Adding on...
Chicken feet is so fun! Hahaha I was lousy and was the first to get pulled away cos i don't like warm squishy stuff on my head haha. Then I stoned at the ecopond there cos there were no sqdms yet and tried to take out the.. I dunno what thing from the back of my shirt. Then. Then. Then. Zhiyi came!!! I didnt say anything and maams asked zhiyi to guess who I am. Zhiyi put out her hands and touched my head and immediately shouted "Jieqi!" wahahahha.. so zhun. And after that we er started fighting. Yes we fought! Zhiyi yi da qi xiao lor! horhor.. Feels like fighting with siblings that kind of fight leh haha. So funny :D:D:D
Thank you sqdms!
1. Yuanhan for being so tall and big and motherly so I can hide behind her for shade during dalt. and for helping me finish my food too! I love the whatever yuanhan action wahahahhaha. Cannot fall in beside you esp when we're holding rifles cos... you will punch my face during kekenan lurus and make me laugh haha! Leg shaker! yuanny hanny! :D Fellow Alpharian07!
2. Jinqing for being so high all the time and making others high too. and for repeating my lines for emcee cos i cant get high enough. rmb we ran across the basketball court to get high hahhaa. One of the zi high sqdms teeheehee rmb the emcees and runners? Heyyyy boogie boogie. You make me feel comforted when i stand beside you, at least better than standing beside yuanhan. You have nice initials. jqs rock man! go jq go jq~ You have a nice auntie too hahhaa. Erm famous for liking a certain maam. Very alpha face! (good for you cos alpha rocks! Weiwen maam agrees too!) Famous for your :cool: smiley hahha. Fellow longzhu aka lolipop! :D
3. Liying (I called you liying! thank me :)) for making us laugh and entertaining us. You and your meueooki and red apple. You and yunghian and other 203 classmates make me look forward to jap classes!! Ex-classmate! Jap classmate! Boring CIP mate! same side bustop! fellow wonderfulwinger 05! (hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!) ju! :D
4. Jomain for being such a pro pegger and the best sqdm you can get for atc cos of her pro campcraft skills :D (fellow charlian 05 AND deltarian 06 AND groupmate for alumni games day 05) :D we have yuan2 fen4. and you rmb all the numbers! tel no.s and even school postal code for fast food delivery haha. always there for squad meetings! Nice hair lol. OBS-instructor hahahha. Small mouth! jojo! :D
5. Jiawen for being so zilian and zikua and being our bamboo-pole/ zhu gan/ dancing pole :D same handphone haha. fellow charlian 05! Sexy eyes! Small eyes! (like me!) Hot pink specs! (ya right...) Cool sqdm~ jiayou jiawen! unisex name, i know i know. :D
6. Deborah for always saying I'm cute yay! I know already thank you thank you :D and you're so wobbly esp when we're playing captains ball haha :D alot of hair can give me some. fellow deltarian 06! same side bustop though i dont meet you at bustops very often hahaha. Never fails to amuse us by saying really cheem/weird/funny stuff hahaha. Sexiest sqdm woo~ wan jun biao mei! :D Fellow Alpharian07!
7. Yihhwee for being my classmate for 3 years already, my shiwei and my squadmate, tmd and everything. Squad tee designer! Wiggle eyebrow smiley! yi4 yan2 nan2 jin4 so your line very short. Very weird feet and very cute (and tall) brother! Always late cos you always oversleep hor hor! thanks for encouraging me to have long hair wahahhaa cos if not i will be deprived of long hair for 10 years until jc haha. Barney! Down by the bay~ very artistic can make nice presents too! thanks for doing soooo much for tmd too! ok, make you happy by saying you have the 2nd longest hair in the squad. Most honest/blunt sqdm~ Cool sqdm! :D
8. Sijia for being so so so so zilian. er ok you're the best, you are so lovely haha! classmate! Reflective specs lol! Even though we may quarrel sometimes but those never last very long. I keep saying I want to dao you but I never managed to do it :) I like your sister she's so funny. Oh I mean Sikai. She gave me the name Mandy wahahhaa. You have a sexy voice wahaha. Very amusing sec one photos :D Fellow Alpharian07!
9. Zhiying for training my patience by making me listen to your no-zhong4-dian2 speech haha. and for helping me finish my food too! esp chicken rice wahaha. huh? huh? hurrumphh.. *innocent look/ sha3 xiao4. Always thought you would make good friends with evelyn haha. HAD very long hair but but but you cut it! T.T I feel sad for your hair. Messy messy hair. even though it's rebonded leh haha. Makes a nice ghost for night walk. Fellow charlian 05! :D
10. Huishan for your mu4-ness and flexible eyebrows and frown-smile which always makes me laugh! I enjoy laughing at huishan when she cries too! I like the way she runs. A pro at stoning. Unexpectedly, very emotional! Bad grammar and spelling and hanyupinyin hahahha! Filipino (duno how to spell) maid ez link photo! Hair that doesnt move. Shiyun maam lookalike. always there for squad meetings. :D mtr!
11. Yunghian for remembering all the dates e.g NP day, dalt dinner, test dates, birthdates etc which I cant rmb and always being so hmm caring haha. We all love your crapping and lame stuff and your jing1 dian3 upside down smile! Ex-classmate! boring CIP mate! same side bustop! Jap classmate! (fen1 gong1 for quizzes haha) fellow 5566 fan! (don't laugh ok, that was long ago though i'm not v against 5566 now haha you all know what's my ivle pw ooops) zihigh! Miss standing behind you for morning assembly/sitting beside you for assembly or in class/ being beside me everywhere! Even miss your irritatingly-long hair slapping my face when you turn your head haha. I'm glad i was register 23! Yellow face, chinese dancer wahaha! longest hair in the squad . most xian2 qi1 liang2 mu3 sqdm. Gave me inspiration for Piang! wo de bo li xin sui le wahaha. cool sqdm! :D xian mei!
12. Zhiyi gor gor for being so xi4 xin1 even though you look like a boy boy. rmb you asked me if i brought lipbalm during obs cos you knew I had dry lips :) aiya you may not rmb but I rmb lah haha and you can ren4 me by touching my head haha. Always the other person bringing pails (other than me) for hc/atc haha. always there during squad meetings. looks funny when she cries too. fellow deltarian 06! same side bustop. Live the closest to me leh haha. Deodorant! Orange! Really zilian blog url tsk tsk. :D
13. Alright ppl, thank me for having the most chou3 shi4 in our squad so you all can take out and laugh at me for squad talks! Jinqing just laughed at me for... I dont want to say boohoohoo! I think i have a bad temper. Too many siblings to fight with lah lol. So sorry if i de2 zui4 anyone. Thank me for giving up my shen2 diao1 xia2 lv3 to type this blog post. Even though sqdms hen3 nan2 yang3, I still like sqdms coming my house! haha.. I just realised I have a weird habit of laughing at sqdms who cry. Jiawen, yunghian, huishan, zhiyi are some of my victims..
Sorry if some had short lines, cos yi4 yan2 nan2 jin4. You all know I love everyone, really! Zhen1 de4!
It's kind of messy. But I love sqdms~
39 39 rock your boat!
bye bye you all know who I am. I edited this post 7 times. To add on more stuff haha :D there are just too many things for me to say haha XD
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt