Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Friday, June 22, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 10:02 PM
Nice New Alpha-coloured Cute Handphone Pouch where are you?
Not-so-nice Charlie-coloured Ez-link where are you?
I will be eternally grateful to the person who stole my ezlink and handphone pouch and stupidly left my handphone alone instead if she returns me my nice nice nice nice nice handphone pouch that i xing1 xing1 ku3 ku3-ly found and bought and persuaded yunghian to buy and also my ez link even though i dont really like it, but i need it!!! D: there are mean ppl in nanyang!
So sad! My nice Alpha-coloured wallet that matched my (lost) handphone pouch and hongzi and nametag is not usable anymore cos of the HUGE hole in it boo.. But nvm! I replaced it with the erm, Delta-coloured wallet. Er, no i dont think i have any Bravo-coloured stuff.. Hmm a bra maybe.. Abra? ABRA??? Alpha abra alpha abra!! :D:D:D:D
Flood flood flood flood. I have never posted 3 posts in one day..
But now I am going to sleep! My nice comfy bed is calling out to me... ... ... ... ...
jieqi! (again!)
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt