Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 12:56 PM
woohoo!!!!! i havent blogged in squad blog in a thousand years!!!!
like what jieqi said: 保持squad blog,人人有责!
okay that was very very lame!!!! nvm. yay yay i shall blog about ATC '07 too!! BRAVO '07!!! yay! i still rmb on the first day i was still confused cos got too many ppl from charlie '06 in bravo '07 le!!! and i accidentally said "charlie reporting ma'am". so diu lian!!! but then again, other ppl also got say wrong also, and maybe my adaptability not so good lah but 5 ppl leh!!! a bit the kua zhang..
anw, first 2 activities we got 3rd and 4th then during lunch jomain and i were rather worried and say that we dont want bravo to dian di cos it almost always dian di!!! then we said that we must jiayou and sutff and miraculously for the next 2 activities we got 1st!!!! yay!!! felt very very very happy at that point of time, esp PT com when only 5 ppl were still doing the men's pumping position thingy..
the unit activity, felt rather guilty and lost, cos i was the first one out and i couldnt see what was going on inside, and when ma'am said got sdqms crying i got very worried and even worse i couldnt see what was going on so i got more worried!!! i dont even know how bad the situation was, and i was still the only one outside..
anw dont feel like recalling everything, but i think 2nd day was rather okay, and 40 were rather independent in thinking of campfire item, though jomain and i keep distracting them *sheepish grin* but anw they did a good job for the campfire item, although i couldnt see them cos i was behind the speaker -_______-
and i think overall campfire was great!!! and the zi highing was super fun fun fun too!!! hey boogie boogie!!! (:
anw yes chicken feet must say!! I got kidnapped from the start and I almost walked into the grass area cos I could see green stuff. And I found jomain!!! Then ma’ams tried to pull us away very violently then I kept grabbing onto the 41 in front of me and I think she rather blur cos sec 1 never go thru chicken feet so duno whats going on.. they tried a few times before succeeding and then we went to find sqdms!!! Jomain and I were holding on to each other very tightly, haha.. Then ma’ams kept tickling me and I kept screaming cos I cant stand it.. and ma’ams tickled me and snatched my shoe away no fair!!!
Anw last day, well, although we were last, but i think we did quite alright!! we didnt give up, although we kept jumping from 2nd to last place and so on but i believe that we did our best, and most endearing company yay!!!! (:
anw i wanna thank sqdms too!! i shall continue on what sqdms did too!
yuanhan: thank you for being my shiwei and supporting my weight during zhan jiao!! (i know i'm not light) and also for jian chi-ing with me during the trips to the 4th floor to find mr ong about the PA system (yes we both almost died) and zi highing during campfire!!! And also you cry rather easily, xia dao ppl one lor.. and also for checking on me when i fall out and asking if i'm okay.. and lastly for being our timer and jian chi-ing on always!! (like at HTA your voice like almost CMI le but still keep going on) thankyou!!!! (:
jinqing: thank you for always providing entertainment with your kua zhang drama emotions actions!!! and going keesiao during campfire too and not minding how lame the script sounded!!! and also for always helping us buy stuff from green adventure!!! (: and also for being the DALT cum punishment/circuit training timer!!! also for being zi lian and keesiao over certain ma'ams (ahem ahem) thus providing a source of entertainment too!! thankyoU!!! (:
jomain: thank you for being in Bravo ’07 with me!!! and being with me to jian chi on (eg during PT com) and helping to share the load of taking care of fellow bravo ’07 40 and 41!!! and also for not minding when I fell out and you had to take care of the company on your own.. sorry! and majestic ’06 during area ATC!! And during PT com for taking my weight when I was biting the apple. (I know I’m heavy!!) and also emo emo cry easily de, scary neh.. thankyoU! (:
ju: haha I still prefer calling you ju. You know how weird it is to report absentee from bravo and I had to say liying? And refer to you as liying to ma’ams and cadets.. nvm (: anw my fellow 852er, Charlie ’06 and bravo ’07 mate, going home together mate too, and crapping mate in the mornings outside 308 and ex 203er sqdm and fellow jap-er!!!! Wahaha a lot of connections I know I know anw thank you for being with me almost eveytime!!! You know how lonely I was going to school during the june hols while you were climbing mountains in china!!! I take bus alone no one to talk to and crap with very sad leh.. so thankyou!!!! (:
sijia: fellow NAPFA test sqdm for this year :D and zi lian zi lian one of the most zi lian sqdms!!!! And very serious about SIA and homework too, everytime see 3 of you in class doing SIA or smth.. and still very zi lian lah, haha. Thanks for letting me know how extreme ppl can be and also having a lot of integrity!!! Thankyou!! (:
jiawen: fellow PSL!!! We’re like seniors/juniors last year but I’m your senior this year so I win!!! (: (the company thingy) so lalala yay yay! Thanks for always being there for the PSL stuffs so I wont feel bored, and going to change for act together after PSL sessions in term 1.. and also for being zi lian and also providing entertainment with your almost forever suanning of huishan the tree :D thankyou!!! (:
deborah: wan jun biao mei! Yes yes your Chinese name is very gu dai!! But it doesn’t suit your angmoh face leh.. anw, bravo ’05 mate! Thanks for being crappy and doing stupid things like looking into my nose to see if I got nose bleed. Sorry about that time!!! And fellow nanyang bus stop-er (: and fellow ex shitous of yuanhan!! (: thankyou for sharing yuanhan with me but yuanhan certainly is the most tired of all shiweis cos she got 2 shitous.. thankyou!!! (:
yinhwee: fellow ex 203er, bravo ‘05er, tmd er!! Thanks for asking me to join yall in many things like tmd and the monopoly challenge thing. And also for designing squad tee and giving many ideas for bravo ’05 presents (which we have yet to complete by the way. Oops.) and also for giving many ideas for tmd too!! And fellow 3rd lang-er!! (: so thankyou thankyou for the things you’ve done for me and the squad (eg letting us slack at your house and doing stupid things) and also during nightwalk ’05 haha thanks for enduring me ridiculously scaring myself and jinying and sijia too lol and walking into the toilet to see what was in there while the 3 of us stood outside cowardly. thankyou!!! (:
zhiying: fellow 308er!! and same maths class too. And BSPer in our squad!! Thanks for being there and listening to my crap in class when I was sitting with you, and helping me deflect some blows from tintin when we were sitting together.. and luckily we’re in the same maths class, and thanks for letting me know when to hand in work and stuff, and bcos you’re maths rep then I know when to hand in work so I wont be late!! :D zhuan dao neh.. so anw thankyou for always asking me if I’m alright and asking me to go see doctor about my injuries/ailments too! Thankyou!!! (:
huishan: huishan the tree!! Fellow charlian ’06!!! Thanks for being there to stone and create laughter and give out oxygen to facilitate our survival :D and you very expressive eyebrows (the most expressive part of you le) and your reaction when you xia dao!! OMG so funneh!!! And when you cry is scary de lor. And qi2 guan1!! Cos whoever heard of trees crying? :D so anw thankyou!!! (:
jieqi: fellow ex 203er, jap-er, ny bus stop-er, tmd-er. and always laugh at ppl who wanna cry!! Like during campfire debrief I told you I very gan dong and I feel like crying and you laugh!!!!! But anw thankyou for being so cute and tiny and providing entertainment whenever you stand beside yuanhan during armsdrill and kekanan lurus!!! :D thankyou for persuading me to buy the handphone pouch haha and saying stupid things at times!! And also letting us go your house to play and eating up all your mummy’s famous cookies!! Thankyou!!! (:
zhiyi: zhiyi gor gor!! No no should be ah gong, cos lao le.. you ownself say one when I asked about your back :D anw fellow ny bus stop-er, huishan bullyer (okay that’s everyone else in the squad too except for zhiying cos she too nice :D) anw thank you for being there to make sure things are alright, and always hanging in there. And allowing us to laugh at your funneh hair!!! Thankyou!!! (:
OMG I just blogged 4 pages in Microsoft word!! Nvm. Anw, sqdms go do your homework!!! I think I’ll die tmr trying to complete the AMES!!! 5 questions!!! And maths ws. And many many more very hard to do (time consuming) eg IH assignment!! Oh man I’m so dead.. sigh.. anw try to enjoy the last of your holidays, whether it is drowning in homework or not!
yunghian
PS I completed new moon in 3 hours and I finished KO One and ISWAK!! Still at chapter 9 for 1 litre of tears and episode 1 for Tokyo Juliet. Must say bye bye to all these once term starts cos no time to watch le!! ):
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt