Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Sunday, July 08, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 2:39 PM
ahem
for those under the misconception that the "L" in Death Note is Haruto Aso, Aya’s 2nd boyfriend, you are wrong!
Okay I couldn’t believe it when ju told me that, and as I was finding out smth about 3gatsu 9ka, I decided to check it out. And horror of the horrors!
The Haruto Aso in 1 Litre of Tears is Ryō Nishikido, member of NEWS.
shuai!!! :D
BUT
The “L” in Death Note is Kenichi Matsuyama, who is acting as Yuji Kawamoto (Aya’s first “boyfriend”, her senior from basketball)!!!!!!
Now this is even harder to believe. But after looking at this:

It’s not that hard to believe. Just imagine him in short hair and you’ll realise that they’re the same person. (compare with smaller picture on right)
Well now, mystery solved. :D
yunghian
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt