Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Friday, July 13, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 10:40 PM
eh.. you all can delete this post if you all want to, cos this is a very apologetic post, and written in a very.. how to say, emo-like tone. And I decided to write this post cos of yinhwee's glaring when I did a loud "Ursk" or something like that. so she's highly suspicious that i delibrately soften my voice.
After walking home from tkd and reflecting about today's events, I'm feeling very upset. or, well, guilty. After thinking for quite a long time, I've realised that I'm selfish :( some squadmates who have the determination to be the PC, did not get it, whereas me, whom everyone expected to be the PC, did not... and you all think I delibrately soften myself so I won't get the post... but its only partially correct la.. I also got sore throat today.. eh. don't start thinking "reasons" right now. ok.. I admit that I can be louder la. But I'm afraid that I am unable to say the commands loudly in real life, eh.. like.. I'm afraid to see the whole population of the school.
oh man. this is not going right. but, ya.. I can help in the voice trainings if you all want to la.. but i think I'm not very loud either, even though you people seem to think I can be the loudest if I want to. like. erm... I wasn't loud like now when I was young ok. Try taking a super hyper class who refuses to listen to you unless you bribe them or have your voice louder than theirs. and as I'm a poor person, the only other option is the latter. I guess that's how I got loud. PC squadmates. Let the whole squad time and then try to overide the voices. I guess this should work. Jiayou! you people can reach the "loud" standards of 38 ma'ams!!! :D :D
Now I feel less guilty. :) Jiayou squadmates on the Physics test, maths test and IH test next week!!!! Strive for the best!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt