Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
39 shared her wisdom @ 5:28 PM
hello. physics is hopeless.
it is all about how the teacher sets the paper.
if you can understand the question,well done.
if you cannot, good luck.
if you blank out and formulas dont appear in your mind, bye bye.
work = force * distance (S.I. unit-J)
K.E. = 1/2mv^2 (m = mass and v=velocity) (S.I. unit-J)
P.E. = mgh (m=mass , g= gravity , h=height) (S.I. unit-J)
power = work done / time (S.I. unit-W)
if you happen to forget how to draw the wonderfully beautiful rays of reflection and refraction and you forget about what's critical angle, bye bye too.
never forget to bring your protractor and ruler for the test.
great revision, huh? HAH.
as for math, if functions is not what you like, force yourself to like it man. or you will suffer a terrible death. transformation of graph is all about remembering the different situations and statistics is all about practice.
as for IH, I dont think i have to mention anything about it. Thank god that it is source-based this time so we dont have to cram our notes down forcefully.
hah. that's about it.
--
your wacky and lovely sqdm.
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt