Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
39 shared her wisdom @ 6:59 PM
Hi squadmates! :D
I've finally come to blog because jinqing told me the username and password... which apparently I forgot.
Let me tell you what happened to me on day one of the block test! Which is today anyway.
I felt like sleeping on both papers anyway. but I didn't. I kept my eyes half closed.
During paper 1, I totally ran out of time for the zuo wen part. But to hint to the marker that I was about to fall asleep, I wrote in my 私函,夜已深了,我的眼皮快撑不住了,我就在此搁笔。=.= that's super obvious right? :D haha. I just realised that typing chinese on my com in blogger is tiring. it will hang for a few secs
ok. then during paper 2 right, I just half consciously finished the paper. and my hands almost had cramps. haha. the passages were amusing though.
Then here's the exciting point! after that, J9 and erwina and I (ok, me and my friends) were doing maths in the 410 classroom, with my phone blasting the music! then right, then right, halfway through, got lightning hit the classroom floor a mere 3-4 m from us! then got very loud booming thunder! and we heard cracking! oh my gosh la. super scary. then erwina decided not to go close the windows in case she kena struck. :/
then we talked about earthing (this is supposed to be an anticlimax) then we continued with our work.
Then we decided to go home at 3.30pm! Actually, I goaded them. but anyway, after j9 went to the toilet and then went to the canteen to eat, we went to the bus stop. While I was sharing lame jokes with erwina, suddenly, mrs claudine tan popped out of nowhere! and she asked "So, how's your SRQ?" Then after the initial shock, we told her that we are perpared to die, cos we only had 1 practice so far. then she was shocked. halfway through, 174 decided to come, and I was pointing at the bus, with a very dumb look on my face I bet. then we went up and...... normal routine. :D sit on the bus and crap
Such an interesting day right?! :D I think by now anyone would have guessed who I am le. I think by 1st para then would have known. :D I'm just trying to slack for a while before I continue bio. And since I've been neglecting squad blog, I feel like I have to blog here! so here I am :D I think I might blog more next time :D on interesting days.
your very (prepared to die) slack squadmate,
ZHIYING! :D
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt