Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Monday, May 12, 2008
39 shared her wisdom @ 9:12 PM
Yay yay! Squadmates! I shall attempt to try to liven up this blog in case more mozzies breed here, causing another outbreak of Dengue, especially during this weather!! :D oh erm... unless you are bored, I suggest you not to read this. :/ or else I think I'll get killed/ murdered by squadmates T-T
Sort of reminds me of "outbreak" :/
I'm now currently trying to find nice stories to liven up the blog's life *pokes blog*
It doesn't seem to react (I thought all living things were supposed to react?)
Oh no! Need to do CPR!
First, check airway! (Where on earth is the blog's mouth?)
Never mind
Second, Check breathing! (I'm going to take whirring of CPU as breathing, and my CPU isn't whirring! O.O)
ok. so no breathing
Third, Check Heartbeat!
no heartbeat eh.
But since the blog doesn't really have an airway, it's useless to do CPR anyway. So AHEM. Let's just use that thing which people use to get rid of the clogging in sinks. Perhaps that can get the blog to get more activity.
Blog should definitely get exercise.
Here comes the jokes! :D
What do you call a sleeping cow?
A bulldozer.
What did the bald man say when he got a comb for his birthday?
"Thanks, I'll never part with it!"
What do you call a deer with no eyes?
No idea. (no eye dear)
What do you call a deer with no legs and no eyes?
Still no idea.
haha. I find this one quite interesting:
What time did the man go to the dentist?
Tooth hurty. (haha. Guess why? :D)
Actually the jokes quite amusing eh. haha. :D cannot believe I got from a kiddy website *pulls face* But anyway, these are for your entertainment! :D
http://www.parentinghumor.com/activityecenter/jokes/lame.htm <-- For reference (:
-guess who I am. no prizes for guessing correctly!
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt