Life isn't fair for the people who care
Stick your nose in the air and that's how you go far
So go tell your lovers
Your fathers, your brothers
Your sisters, your mothers
How lucky they are
Light Speed, out of my mind
I'm hurt, but I'll be fine
Put your fist in the air
Raise Your voice and declare
Singing we don't care (We don't care )
We don't care (We don't care )
So don't pretend you hate us when you sing along
Cos we all look the same in dark
McFly!
Saturday, September 06, 2008
39 shared her wisdom @ 4:14 PM
I have decided to condescend and grace upon this blog after seeing how pathetic it has been, all stagnant and smelly.
I am going to teach you how transpiration is inolved in moving water against gravity.
Water continuously moves out of the mesophyll cells to form a thin film of moisture over their surfaces. Water then evaporates from this thin film of moisture and moves into the intercellular air spaces. Water vapour accumulaters in the large air spaces near the stomata, aka sub-stomatal air spaces. Water vapour hten diffuses through the stomata to the drier air outisde the leaf. This is transpiration. As water evaporates from the mesophyll cells, the water potential of the cell sap decreases. The mesophyll cells begin to absorb water by osmosis from the cells deeper inside the leaf. These cells, in turn, remove water from the veins, that is, from the xylem vessels. This results in a suction force which pulls the whole column of water up the xylem vessels.
No wonder they say, the desert is made up of many tiny little sands. I is the very excited by how the tiny water particles cause the big big water to suck in from the roots to every where the plant. The very exciting phemonenon of nature is good!
Yes i am typing with my TB in front of me you know I genius issit.
One day Deborah Lim said something during Math that shattered my heart.
She said, "You were so smart during sec 1 and sec 2! Look at you now!"
When I looked into the mirror, I got lost in my reflections so I didn't really ponder over what she said. Now that I did, they didn't make much sense.
Do you like chocolate cake more or banana cake more?
personally, I like strawberry shortcake more.
yuanhan. zhiyi. liying. yinhwee. yunghian. jieqi. deborah. jinqing. zhiying. jomain. sijia. jiawen. huishan.
thirteen people.
thirteen minds.
thirteen different attitudes.
nynpcc/dalt